Wednesday 2 February 2011

On the Up

Well things are definitely on the up...... but that includes my weight :(

1) Meeting Sarah yesterday was epically awesome. We sat and ate and talked (*whispers: and drank) for three hours until we almost got thrown out of the restaurant! We got on so well together, as if we'd known each other for ages -which I suppose we have! Life is on the up when you can count people like Sarah as a true friend. So, my mood was high, especially as I also bagged a bag in a charity shop that was unused and perfectly "me" for......... £1.50!

2) And Norwich City could be on the up too. After an amazing 93rd minute goal this evening to beat Millwall, we are hanging on in second. Going up to the Premiership next year is beginning to feel like a real possibility. It's worth freezing your face off for a result like that!

3) So after yesterday and today, I'm buzzing. Seriously I was feeling so good -so why did I sit and eat 5 packets of Walker's crisps during the night as I sat and caught up with assignment reports and emails? Actually, writing that. I realise it's probably because after two such wonderful days I feel like the world is mine to enjoy and in seeking pleasure, I temporarily forgot that I'd vowed to indulge in moderation.

Tomorrow, damage limitation!!! Pick myself back up and start again!

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Sammie Jay, glad you had such a wonderful time recently. Hope it continues. Hugs Anesha

For the life of me said...

hiya sammie
so glad u r feeling better and its fab to see you about again, i dont craft at the moment but im loving ur blog xxxxx